Torrent Requests > Comic Book Request Thread v06


You are in:  Forums / Torrent Requests / Comic Book Request Thread v06
Locked

<< Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next >>

Nemesis43Posted at 2018-02-10 20:53:37(1 wk ago)
WWT high speed comic bot ;)


Posts: 2439
Location: Thailand





:cool WorldWide Torrents:cool



Welcome to v06 of Worldwide Torrents Comic Book Request Thread.



If you need any help regarding this thread feel free to PM me, or any of the members who help out in the thread

This thread is for posting requests for comics and related trades or graphic novels. ONLY - Manga requests will be taken, but the comics will always be given higher priority.

Rules:

- Before requesting please check to see if the torrent is already uploaded on WWT - Here is a link to search - http://commonsensei69.org/torrents-search.php
- No double posting or bumping your request every few hours.
- No more than two requests per member at a time.
- Do not request comics less than eight days after release date -  there are often delays.  If it is new and ripped, it will be uploaded as soon as available.
- Do not post any outside links, only links on WWT are allowed. This includes TORRENT HASH CODES. Please don't post these.
- Always be respectful to comic uploaders and other members.
- Always follow site rules when using this thread - http://commonsensei69.org/rules.php

- If you need to ask for reseeds here please don't forget to add the torrent link.

 
 
dubjiggyPosted at 2018-02-10 21:58:55(1 wk ago)


Posts: 108
Location: United States of America


I'd like to request Siegfried Vol. 1-3 from BOOM! - Archaia.
The digital release date appears to be June 2017.
http://www.comixology.co.uk/Siegfried-Vol-3-Twilight-of-the-Gods/digital-comic/511356?ref=c2VyaWVzL3ZpZXcvZGVza3RvcC9ncmlkTGlzdC9HcmFwaGljTm92ZWxz
Thanks

 
 
msn12Posted at 2018-02-10 22:25:34(1 wk ago)


Posts: 346
Location: unknown


dubjiggy wrote:

I'd like to request Siegfried Vol. 1-3 from BOOM! - Archaia. The digital release date appears to be June 2017.

Siegfried Vol. 01 (2012) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
Siegfried Vol. 02 The Valkyrie (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)

I don’t see the third volume ripped yet but it’s possible it was ripped in the last few moths.

 
 
dubjiggyPosted at 2018-02-11 00:48:48(1 wk ago)


Posts: 108
Location: United States of America


msn12 wrote:

dubjiggy wrote:

I'd like to request Siegfried Vol. 1-3 from BOOM! - Archaia. The digital release date appears to be June 2017.

Siegfried Vol. 01 (2012) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)Siegfried Vol. 02 The Valkyrie (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)I don’t see the third volume ripped yet but it’s possible it was ripped in the last few moths.

Thanks for looking into it. Hopefully it's out there somewhere.

I do have one more request seeing that Athena Voltaire has been recently uploaded.
I see that Nem has a couple of torrents for that series on the bay of pirates website. However they're both dead now:
The Black Coat & Athena Voltaire (one-shot)
and
Athena Voltaire: Flight of the Falcon (1-4)

 
 
msn12Posted at 2018-02-11 03:10:29(1 wk ago)


Posts: 346
Location: unknown


dubjiggy wrote:

msn12 wrote:

dubjiggy wrote:

I&#039;d like to request Siegfried Vol. 1-3 from BOOM! - Archaia. The digital release date appears to be June 2017.

Siegfried Vol. 01 (2012) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)Siegfried Vol. 02 The Valkyrie (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)I don’t see the third volume ripped yet but it’s possible it was ripped in the last few moths.

Thanks for looking into it. Hopefully it's out there somewhere. I do have one more request seeing that Athena Voltaire has been recently uploaded.I see that Nem has a couple of torrents for that series on the bay of pirates website. However they're both dead now:The Black Coat & Athena Voltaire (one-shot)andAthena Voltaire: Flight of the Falcon (1-4)

I know that the flight of the falcon issues are in the compendium posted today. Comicbookdb/comixology is being somewhat vague on the other content in the book. Have you downloaded it yet?

Last edited by msn12 on 2018-02-11 03:51:08

 
 
upc2734Posted at 2018-02-11 03:58:26(1 wk ago)


Posts: 3
Location: unknown


I would like to request http://comicbookreadingorders.com/marvel/events/the-initiative-reading-order/  have not seen this anywhere.  Thanks in advance

 
 
InvısıſanPosted at 2018-02-11 04:36:42(1 wk ago)


Posts: 166
Location: unknown


msn12 wrote:

:tmi I know that the flight of the falcon issues are in the compendium posted today. Comicbookdb/comixology is being somewhat vague on the other content in the book. Have you downloaded it yet?

I just finished getting it — the TOC shows:
• The Brotherhood of Shambalha
• The Feathered Serpent
• Isle of the Dead
• The Vampire Queen
• The Immortal Power
 
So …

 
 
dubjiggyPosted at 2018-02-11 04:45:08(1 wk ago)


Posts: 108
Location: United States of America


Invısıſan wrote:

msn12 wrote:

:tmi I know that the flight of the falcon issues are in the compendium posted today. Comicbookdb/comixology is being somewhat vague on the other content in the book. Have you downloaded it yet?

I just finished getting it — the TOC shows:• The Brotherhood of Shambalha• The Feathered Serpent• Isle of the Dead• The Vampire Queen• The Immortal Power So …

Yeah I thought it'd be included in the compendium but, no, turns out its not. Thanks for the assist Invisafan

 
 
TomaszTPosted at 2018-02-11 05:49:38(1 wk ago)


Posts: 9
Location: United States of America


I was wondering if there were an .hack/dothack comics available? I couldn't find any on the site.

Tom

 
 
jojo416Posted at 2018-02-11 09:51:15(1 wk ago)


Posts: 6
Location: unknown


Can you re-upload Deadly Class #27, I have been trying to download the current one posted but it doesn't download.

 
 
shushu123Posted at 2018-02-11 13:26:58(1 wk ago)


Posts: 28
Location: unknown


Nem-

  Thanks so much for the upload of The Many Ghosts of Doctor Graves! Kudos to you, Sir. I know I had requested it several months ago-and you were true to your word. Much appreciated!

 
 
msn12Posted at 2018-02-11 13:45:12(1 wk ago)


Posts: 346
Location: unknown


dubjiggy wrote:

Invısıſan wrote:

msn12 wrote:

:tmi I know that the flight of the falcon issues are in the compendium posted today. Comicbookdb/comixology is being somewhat vague on the other content in the book. Have you downloaded it yet?

I just finished getting it — the TOC shows:• The Brotherhood of Shambalha• The Feathered Serpent• Isle of the Dead• The Vampire Queen• The Immortal Power So …

Yeah I thought it'd be included in the compendium but, no, turns out its not. Thanks for the assist Invisafan

I had taken the hardcover compendium out of the library a while back and those issues were in it.  As to why they didn’t make the transition to the digital version I couldn’t say.  It’s possible the library got their hands on the Kickstarter version of the hardcover which would be odd.

The issue labeling is poor but I only seem to see the first 3 issues of the flight of the falcon.

Athena Voltaire 01 Flight of the Falcon (2006) (GrumpyBear-DCP)
Athena Voltaire 02 (2006) (CookieMonster-DCP)
Athena Voltaire 03 (2007) (CookieMonster-DCP)

There also seem to be two online issues of flight of the falcon but unclear if they’re the same as 1 & 2 above

Athena Voltaire - Flight of the Falcon 001 (2006) (online)
Athena Voltaire - Flight of the Falcon 002 (2006) (online) (READ NFO)

The Black Coat & Athena Voltaire One shot 1 (2009) (Minutemen-DarthXer)

Athena Voltaire - The Terror in Tibet 01-04

Athena Voltaire - Collected Webcomics (2006) (online version)

That’s all I see aside from the volcano goddess mini from last year.  It doesn’t appear that Athena Voltaire Pulp Tales Vol 1 from 12/17 is available either which is no surprise as it’s only available as a paperback.  

Last edited by msn12 on 2018-02-11 15:06:48

 
 
msn12Posted at 2018-02-11 13:49:45(1 wk ago)


Posts: 346
Location: unknown


upc2734 wrote:

I would like to request have not seen this anywhere.  Thanks in advance

I see that you’re new here but we’re still on the first page with the rules dominating it.  Please repost your request with the list of the issues you want.

 
 
comiclords1Posted at 2018-02-11 15:05:39(1 wk ago)


Posts: 46
Location: unknown


If possible can anyone reseed this
http://commonsensei69.org/torrents-details.php?id=35460

 
 
InvısıſanPosted at 2018-02-11 15:15:16(1 wk ago)


Posts: 166
Location: unknown


msn12 wrote:

I had taken the hardcover compendium  out of the library a while back and those issues were in it.  As to why they didn’t make the transition to the digital version I couldn’t say.

After some research I’m no longer so sure that they didn’t — Black Coat/Athena Voltaire is there;  it was 2 separate stories connected only by circumstance 150 years apart, and the Athena story was “The Isle of the Dead”!  The Feathered Serpent and Immortal Powers are chunks of Flight of the Falcon … Shambalha is a major rework of Terror in Tibet, and Vampire Queen is a rewrite of the original …   Essentially the Compendium as not a collection but a rescripted reboot of the original series intended to lead to the volcano Goddess & new ongoing series that’s about to start.

 
 
Nemesis43Posted at 2018-02-11 19:15:23(1 wk ago)
WWT high speed comic bot ;)


Posts: 2439
Location: Thailand


comiclords1 wrote:

If possible can anyone reseed this http://commonsensei69.org/torrents-details.php?id=35460

Seeding

 
 
msn12Posted at 2018-02-11 19:47:16(1 wk ago)


Posts: 346
Location: unknown


jojo416 wrote:

Can you re-upload Deadly Class #27, I have been trying to download the current one posted but it doesn't download.

Are you asking for the torrent to be reseeded?  Or are you having an issue with the file once downloaded?

You can also try the image week from 3/29/17

http://commonsensei69.org/torrents-details.php?id=56588

Or the 0-day from 3/29/17

http://commonsensei69.org/torrents-details.php?id=57637

 
 
Webs_1990Posted at 2018-02-11 19:51:32(1 wk ago)


Posts: 525
Location: United Kingdom


Hi,

Would like to request, if possible, a collection upload of Doctor Doom 2099 and the Marvel Masterworks: Marvel Rarities Vol. 1.  Would appreciate your help on this matter. Thanks in advance! ;-)

 
 
msn12Posted at 2018-02-11 19:54:56(1 wk ago)


Posts: 346
Location: unknown


TomaszT wrote:

I was wondering if there were an .hack/dothack comics available? I couldn't find any on the site.Tom

There are scans of these volumes

Hack Twilight v1-v3

Nem can post these for you.

 
 
msn12Posted at 2018-02-11 20:08:39(1 wk ago)


Posts: 346
Location: unknown


Webs_1990 wrote:

Hi,Would like to request, if possible, a collection upload of Doctor Doom 2099 and the Marvel Masterworks: Marvel Rarities Vol. 1.  Would appreciate your help on this matter. Thanks in advance! ;-)

Doom 2099 issues 1-44 (1993-1996) and 2099 Special: the world of doom (1995) are available as scans. I saw one issue in digital but Nem will post the best available.

The masterworks is a hardcover without a digital release and no one has scanned it yet. All of the issues in the volume are available as a combination of scans/digital rips.

 
 

<< Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next >>


You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Login


Email:
Password:
[Signup]
[Recover Account]

Latest Forum


Author : dascubadude
Subject :Ultra-Hi Def Movies (UHD 2160 ...
Last Replies :  dascubadude
On : 2018-02-19 05:54:14

Author : miok
Subject :Dutch/Belgian Community! v.3
Last Replies :  TrueEdterBak
On : 2018-02-19 05:44:41

Author : dascubadude
Subject :Tell us: What Anime/Manga are ...
Last Replies :  dascubadude
On : 2018-02-19 05:30:45

Author : dascubadude
Subject :Favorite Cartoon Series?
Last Replies :  dascubadude
On : 2018-02-19 05:25:48

Author : miok
Subject :World Wide Release/WWRG (Page ...
Last Replies :  roflcopter2110
On : 2018-02-19 05:21:58

Author : miok
Subject :Google Image Game v2
Last Replies :  dascubadude
On : 2018-02-19 04:25:39

Author : Nemesis43
Subject :Comic Book Request Thread v06
Last Replies :  Nemesis43
On : 2018-02-19 01:08:48

Author : Angelina
Subject :Ebook request thread V2
Last Replies :  TomaszT
On : 2018-02-19 00:55:27

Author : UnderTest
Subject :Adult Jokes Here!
Last Replies :  GodAndUlster
On : 2018-02-19 00:51:08

Author : Chelsea
Subject :Hello or Goodbye - v2
Last Replies :  Chelsea
On : 2018-02-19 00:44:56

Author : Angelina
Subject :Setting up IP Filtering in uTo...
Last Replies :  Chelsea
On : 2018-02-19 00:27:50

Author : Gear Shifter
Subject :Gear Shifter Sports Releases
Last Replies :  Gear Shifter
On : 2018-02-19 00:25:01



Blog



News


WWT News And Updates Feb 2018
Posted: 02-Dec-17


Site Friends